Skip to main content

Drew Keenan - Revenue Operations at LegitScript

• 29 May 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello Clari Community.  I’ve just started with a new company and inherited Clari.  I’ve been aware of (prospected by) Clari for years but this is my first time using it.  I’m looking forward to learning a lot and my hope is that Clari will help to address some of the shortcomings in Salesforce functionality and reporting capabilities.  I have already seen Clari charts and views out of the box which I’ve had to build custom in Tableau in the past.

:wolf: 1 dog and 2 cats

:golfer: Riding Motorcycles, Camping, Live Music

:tools: Pipeline movement, Deal and Forecast Insights

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, @drewkeenan, and welcome to our community! 1. Love this for you 2. I highly recommend reviewing the Clari Admin Checklist to help you get started on your Clari journey.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hey Drew! That’s exciting. I stood up Clari in my last org and it proved to be an incredible asset to our teams.

Let me know if you want to chat about admin stuff, configuration, adoption, etc. 

Badge +2

That would be great.  I’d love to understand where you saw the most benefit.  As a place for leadership to forecast and analyze pipeline?  Or for the sales reps to work out of?  My assumption is the former and would love to hear your experience.  I’ll be tied up for the next week but would like to connect after that if you are open to it.

thanks,

Drew

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

@drewkeenan Actually, both have proved to be a value ad with Clari. I was surprised as well how quickly sales reps can take to Clari and prefer it over updating Salesforce.