What would you like to see us cover in Office Hours?

• 30 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello there! Ryan here, one of your weekly Office Hours hosts. You probably noticed that we started covering a featured topic every week (i.e. Dashboards, Pulse, Trend, Flow, Expanded View). I am curious, what other topics would you like to see us cover? Should we have a rotating calendar of 5 or 6 topics so that you can join us when you have questions about those? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below! :point_down:

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Excellent question, Ryan! 

I for one would also love to know how interested you all are in us covering additional modules and products like Capture, Accounts, Align, Copilot, and Groove?

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi Ryan, I’m really interested in being able to export Pulse values for multiple users instead of just 1 user at a time. My use case is to track each of the users against each other. Wondering if there’s a way to do this? The exports I get don’t have a column for name or user role. If I could get that, then I know. I can union all the tables together more easily to create a line chart. 

Thanks!

Bonnie

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @Bonnie Chen! Great question. I am double-checking my knowledge on this, but you might have a great product enhancement idea. You can actually submit ideas here in the community, and Clari’s Product team will review your feedback!