About the job
We are Ataccama, and we are on a mission to empower organizations to maximize the transformative potential of data and AI. Our product enables both technical and less technical ‘data people’ across their organizations to create high-quality, governed, safe, and reusable data products. It’s what made us a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Solutions, and what inspired Bain Capital Tech Opportunities to invest in our future growth.
Our vision is to be the leading AI-powered cloud data management company and to do that, we’re making Ataccama a great place to work and grow. Our people are located across the globe. They succeed by collaborating as a team and thrive in our company culture defined by these core values:
Candid and Caring
We are open to a hybrid working setup. #LI-hybrid
Purpose of the role
This role will own and build company revenue operations, tech stack, and KPI reporting supporting the GTM functions.. The Head of RevOps will collaborate directly with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Finance teams to determine strategy, systems (CRM, marketing automation, account and contact data enrichment, …), operations and process, as well as implement performance metrics to support impact and alignment of all revenue operations.
- Partner with Head of Sales and Head of Marketing to develop and execute a GTM strategy, demand funnel and sales stages to hit bookings targets.
- Translate market and business strategies into specific operations actions to generate sales and revenue
- Work in partnership with peers across departments to define, design, and deliver on change management, OKRs, and strategies to achieve agreed-upon business goals
- Measure, track, and analyze the sales team's productivity as well as marketing channel productivity
- Design, optimize and integrate the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success technology stack
- Manage CRM with help from the business operations team (accounts, data integrity, dashboards, workflows, etc.)
- Manage marketing automation system strategy, operations, integration and reporting
- Identify, analyze, and prepare monthly executive reporting data that includes metrics such as pipeline growth, quota attainments, win/loss rates, sales team performance, and marketing channel performance
- Create a transparent process for tracking GTM funnel and operational metrics, and explore alternatives to improve performance.
- Partner with the GTM team to ensure targets are met, identify bottlenecks and find solutions
- Provide forecasting and department planning support to all levels of the GTM team (headcount planning, budgets, forecasts, technology spending).
- Design compensation plans and territory plans
- Build out the Revenue Operations department
Is this You?
- Minimum of 8+ years of sales/revenue/marketing/business operations experience in a global B2B SaaS or Consulting environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to perform an upfront analysis and design a road map that maximizes revenue growth
- Experience working and interfacing with the C-Suite
- Expertise in project management, including designing, implementing, and managing projects GTM
- Software: CRM, Prospecting (e.g. ZoomInfo), Enablement (e.g. Chili Piper), Marketing Automation (HubSpot & Amplitude), ABM (6thSense), Customer Success
- The ability to work with Excel at an advanced level is required for both ad hoc and monthly reporting (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, INDEX MATCH, Data Filters, Data Validation, Slicers)
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL Leading with emotional intelligence
- Change management experience - demonstrating the value, creating trust, and achieving adoption
- Proven ability to grow new business and find new revenue opportunities.
- Excellent leadership and coaching ability; can successfully coach others in sales practices.
- Deep understanding of local markets, customers, and competitors in order to target needs and drive sales.
- Excellent business and people decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills across multiple groups.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaboration with others.
- Hands-on approach
- Ability to work well in a multicultural and diverse environment
- Willing to travel to Europe
- Company laptop
- Personal cell phone contribution
Perks & Benefits
- Medical Insurance (including vision & dental)
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Long-Term Incentive Program
- "Bring Your Friend" referral program
- 5 sick days, 2 personal days for each calendar year in addition to your vacation days
- Flexible working hours & flexible working setup
- Conference tickets to the best industry events of the year
- Online courses & company access to Udemy to hone your skills
While we highly value cooperation with all our business partners, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes from any sources other than directly from a candidate. We reserve the right not to pay any fee for sending an unsolicited offer containing the details or resume of a job candidate, even if the relevant candidate is employed by our company.