Skip to main content

Renee Crosby - Director of Customer Success Operations at SOCi

My pup Avett Scott Doodlebutt and I reside in Austin, TX which means some of my fave non work activities involve tacos, live music and taking Avett to the lake.

I’m eager to learn more about leveraging insights from Copilot.

Welcome, @Renee Crosby! I think Avett Scott Doodlebutt and @ncunningham’s Maple Bacon are tied for my favorite pet name 🤣.

Definitely recommend checking out a couple of videos we’ve got on Copilot for your CS team! 

Hi @Renee Crosby ! Welcome to the Clari fam! I have the privilege of working with our Clari CSM team on strategic programs and happy to connect to chat CS Ops as you start to dig into Clari! 

FWIW two things I find high value in, and would recommend as you get started:

1. Enable the Slack integration if you have slack! So worth it for the team to get call summaries + for you and managers to get alerts if specific topics are discussed on calls!

2. Set up a key Gametape. Gametapes are a great way to organize clips that CS may want product to hear (Voice of the Customer on a spec feature) or record best practices around external calls (EBRs, adoption reviews, etc).  If there is a specific initiative you are pushing, create a gametape folder and start having folks put clips in there or comb through and add some.  It’s super helpful. I’ve also done this to keep a record of key internal meeting recordings, ie our digital steerco so all of the recordings are in one place.