Skip to main content

Hi from Atlanta!!

• 31 May 2024
  • 3 replies

:relaxed: Your Name, Title, Company - Amber Victoria Williams, Principal Consultant @OpsNectar

:wolf: If you have any pets - 6yo German Shepherd named Kieryn. He’s 100lbs 🤭

:golfer: Favorite activity - roller skating, exploring parks and playgrounds, being a Mom 🥹

:tools: What Clari has helped you accomplish AND/OR what you wish you knew more of with Clari

What *hasn’t* Clari helped accomplish? 😂

Clari is unlike any other tool on the market.
-It provides the best predictive engine for forecasting which has saved my clients thousands of man hours a year.
-Clari’s 13week cadence transforms revenue teams from reactive to proactive, giving managers and executives the predictability and visibility they rely on to make strategic and tactical decisions.

-The experience of being a Clari customer is unsurpassed by any other software I’ve ever used. The team is incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. They feel like business partners that help you get from point A to point C. 

Happy to finally be in the community! 

Amber 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

WOW we are feeling the love over here! 😍😄 Hi, @amber-victoria! Thrilled to see you in the community (partially for purely selfish reasons — I am going to be near Atlanta for the first time in September for a wedding and would love to know your recommendations!). Welcome and please let me know if I can help you in any way!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

@amber-victoria  It’s so great to see you here!!! Looking forward to collaborating with you.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Thanks guys! Also diving into certifications so excited to chat more about that.