Skip to main content

Here is the issue I am dealing with.

I am using a tool called SnapLogic to create an extract on the Forecast API. I have been able to use Postman to create these details and then fetch the data from said extract once it is completed. I am also able to fetch these details from SnapLogic using a REST GET snap.

However, instead of completing the extract when started from SnapLogic, I receive the following error messages (I have truncated most of the details out of this message):

"error":

"REST API service endpoint returned error result: status code = 500, reason phrase = Internal Server Error"

"error_entity":

"{"code":"SWW","namespace":"clari-common","errorId":"1e280d001cde5a56b3ff7a8227635b9f","message":"Something went wrong","userId":"117494","orgId":"1338"}"

I wasn’t able to find any posts related to this error ID in Clari. Is there someone from support that could give some more clarity on this issue?

Here is the basic structure of the REST POST:
https://api.clari.com/v4/export/forecast/{forecastID}

(ForecastID is appended to the URL)

I also have my apikey and Content-Type put into the Headers. I am hiding my apikey in this post, though I used “application/json” as the Content-Type.

I have resolved this issue using SnapLogic’s HTTP Client snap. Considered this question closed.

Thank you, @kyle.ratliff! And if you want to share how you resolved if you think it would be helpful for other folks working with the API so we can incorporate it into our resources, please feel free to share!