Solved

New Forecast Category not showing in Pipeline View

• 24 May 2024
  • 1 reply

We created a new Forecast Category in SFDC called Most Likely earlier this week. For this week’s forecast call, I see that we have 2 opportunities in Most Likely, however, when I click on Pipeline within the Clari → Forecast → PIpeline . . . I don’t see those 2 opportunities on the Insights/Eyeball view on the right window pane.

I can see the 2 opportunities when I click Inspect → Opportunities. 

How do I update my Pipeline View to show opportunities in this “new” forecast category? 

Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by Ty Lapinski 24 May 2024, 14:56

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Timm Ideker,

The query we are calling to Salesforce for your Pipeline field in Forecast will need to be updated to include Most Likely as a value if it is new. This change will need to be made by our configuration team. You can inspect the current filters applied to a field in Forecast by selecting the field, hovering over the grey icon in the right-hand panel > View Filters.

If you are a Designated Support Contact for your organization, you can navigate to the Support tab at the top of your screen in the Community, select Get Support, and then open a Change Production Configuration case with the request to update the necessary fields in forecast.

Hope this is helpful!