Skip to main content

Week 4- Are we engaging with our top accounts?

• 24 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Exercise: Review activity by Account int the Accounts module in Clari. 

Watch video walk through from Clari here

1. Looking at all your accounts over the past 90 days, which are most engaged?
  2. Are these the accounts you would expect based on ACV, significance to hitting target, etc? 
  3. Do you see any trends across account engagement in priority, deal amount, stage, number of meetings and emails exchanged? 

Share your takeaways below!

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Week 4 - William

Due to our setup of Clari, I could not really answer the questions for this week, so I compared activities to closed won for the year to see if there was any correlation. Meeting count stood out but was not statistically reliable.

I also looked at penetration into assigned accounts by comparing accounts with meetings and emails, vs owned and saw that at halfway through the year only a couple of reps have reached out to over half their accounts and most were well under at a third of assigned accounts.

One other observation is that this would be a great way to easily get an understanding of what reps need help on their messaging by looking for reps with a lot of activity with low sales performance.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Interesting @William Lauffer !

I love how you improvised this and found some account insights creatively.