Important

Introduce yourself!

• 14 March 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18
  • Community Manager
  • 600 replies

:hand_splayed_tone1: Hey everyone! Welcome!

We are so thrilled to have you here and would love to learn more about you. 

Please take a minute to share the following details about you in Introductions:

:relaxed: Your Name, Title, Company

:wolf: If you have any pets

:golfer: Favorite activity that you like to do outside of your day-to-day role

:tools: What Clari has helped you accomplish AND/OR what you wish you knew more of with Clari

How do I share my intro?

1. Copy the above information to start
  2. In the top right corner, press + Ask a Question
  3. Choose Conversation and share your intro in the Introductions category

Once you’ve shared, go explore and share some insights or ask questions.

Looking forward to seeing you in the community!

7 replies

Badge +1

Hi Team, 

Thrilled to be part of this community .

I’m based in Bengalaru India and hand the Cloud Cluster Sales Business, Nutanix.

Looking forward to learn & share from fellow peer.

Best, 
Regi Joseph

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

@RegiJose16 Welcome to the Community. It is great to see you here -- and being part of the growing Clari Circle members. Let us know how we can help.

Badge +1

Hi All,

Great to be here! Love Clari. I’m a Sr. CX Manager based out of McLean, VA. I cover customer success and renewals operations.  I’m needing to get the teams, particularly renewals, forecasting out of Clari. Currently, our instance is not set up for them, so I need to go through Admin training and learn how to customize.  Starting with Clari Admin University and looking forward to learning!

Thanks!

Richard

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

@Trandavis Welcome to the Clari Community. Great to see you have jumped in and are taking courses at Clari University. Let us know if you have any questions and/or if you want to learn more about getting involved with the Clari Circle in other ways. @Kenna -- who really runs the show here has set up an Inner Circle of users… and @amber-victoria , who is an outside consultant, runs a great 13 week analytics cohort. She is in week 3 or so of the current one, but maybe you could jump on the train and join them OR she can let you know about future programs. 

Badge +1

@Scott K Wilder - thanks so much for the warm welcome!  I could actually use help registering for Clari Admin University.  Could be user error but I was never presented with a field to enter the access code per online instructions.  If anyone could assist, it would be much appreciated!

@amber-victoria - would love to join your course!

Thank you! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

@Trandavis Did you try and go university.clari.com and log in there. Let me know, if you are still having problems.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Welcome @Trandavis ! Feel free to register for the Revenue Cadence Q3 cohort her. Register for Week 5 and that will let you in. https://lu.ma/revcadence