Solved

Just learning about Revenue Operations

• 21 November 2023
  • 2 replies

What are some resources to learn about revenue operations? Interested in:

• Different types of platforms
  • How to work with my sales team
  • What are some key reports I should create

My company is small, so not sure I am ready to purchase a product. So, for now, just want to learn the basics.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Kenna 22 November 2023, 21:19

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

@Lizard One place to start is the Prospect Academy. Check it out at learn.clari.com

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @Lizard! The Prospecting Academy is definitely a great place to start learning about how to master your outreach process.

I would also recommend checking out our Revenue Cadence Hub. We have a fast assessment, playbooks, and checklists to help you operationalize the most critical moments in your revenue process first for the biggest impact. A lot of these resources are from our runrevenue.pro website, but we share most of that same content here in the community so you can easily use the federated search on the home page to find resources depending on what’s top of mind for you (i.e. forecasting).

I would also suggest checking out the Resources page in the top menu. I always suggest this as a great place to start if you’re not sure where to start because we curate our resources on topics that are top-of-mind for revenue professionals in our community there!