Skip to main content

I’m just getting started with Clari University. As I work through the online courses, it would be nice to have a quick way to provide feedback about a specific lesson. For example, there’s an abbreviation I didn’t recognize in one lesson, or the audio doesn’t play in one of the Try It videos. I guess I could come to the community and post an Idea like this, but it would be easier if there were a quick feedback button right inside the course itself.

Hi, @Peggy Sue Marlin! Thank you so much for reaching out. Totally agree that this is a bit different then product feedback/future enhancement ideas. For now, can you send an email to university@clari.com? That will reach our Instructional Designer/Clari University Admin 😁.

Not sure if you meant I should email them with the future enhancement idea, or with the specific lesson feedback I had. I’ll do both!

I sent them this suggestion, as well as another nice-to-have to be able to bookmark courses and/or lessons. Actually the bookmark idea would be nice for all of Clari Circle, a way to keep track of any  type of content for later reference. Thanks @Kenna!

Thanks, @Peggy Sue Marlin! You can share any feedback about the courses in Clari University at university@clari.com. Regarding bookmarking, you do have the option to bookmark resources from our Federated Search experience:

We’re actively working through optimizing the search this year, but when there are resources you want to save, you can bookmark them by clicking the icon on the right (screenshot above) and then find them in the bookmarks tab in the top right of the search results page any time (screenshot below).

Oh that’s just what I was looking for, but I don’t see the option to bookmark (see screenshot). What am I missing?

Thanks for showing me, @Peggy Sue Marlin! I’ve reported this and will get back to you.

@Kenna I can see the bookmark icons now, thanks for the help!

Right on. Thanks, @Peggy Sue Marlin!

@Kenna -- the bookmarks disappeared for me again! I thought I was going crazy, and then I realized I was searching from a different place. When I search from Clari Community (community.clari.com), I see the bookmarks. But when I search from the Support Portal (cliari.my.site.com), I don’t see the bookmarks. The search results pages look really similar so I never realized I was in a different place. So, I have a workaround now, but for the record it would nice to be able to bookmark when searching from the Support Portal.

Hi, @Peggy Sue Marlin! I’m actually working on getting some clarity around the bookmarks currently, and you’re absolutely right that right now you should see them in the community, but not in the support portal. I’ll keep you posted on what I learn!