Where did you join the community from (i.e. an email, your Clari login, or somewhere else)? What was most interesting to you that made you want to join?

• 10 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +17
  • Community Manager
  • 444 replies

Everyone give a warm welcome to the new members who have joined us so far this month!

Where did you join the community from (i.e. an email, your Clari login, or somewhere else)? What was most interesting to you that made you want to join? Tell us in the thread below! 👇

Hey New Members!

Welcome to the Clari Circle Community! @Aravind Manickam @Peter Whatley @Brad Freundlich @Craigtr @cpowers @Lydia Hanewich @Spencer Horton @Meaghan Jones @Lauren A. Brown @Michelle Kim @Leah Johannesen @Lauren Ackermann @Paul Blackwell @Simina Roman @Matt Elkjer @Dayton Keane @Steven Shyun @SamPalomares @Melissa Gaddis @breadedchicken @naveendavinci @Stephanie Schoonover @Mickey Peterson @Kenneth Harris @Braun Wilson @Justin Shalek @Raghu Manchiraju @Adeeb Ali @Babar Ahmed @Lindsey Lefloch 

New Members, don’t forget to strong by posting or replying in your very first month in the community makes you eligible to be 1 of 2 winners of a $50 Amazon gift card and free Clari swag! So jump in and share you questions, what you learned this week, or just what’s on your mind with the community.

All Members, come back and engage with your fellow community members for the chance to earn the Monthly Spotlight badge this month! Our top community contributor each month earns themself some nice gifts along with the badge.

Badge Winners

• @Jiyoon Cho and @Kristin Knight earned the Onboarding II badge. Kristin also earned the Onboarding III badge. Way to start off strong! 🚀
  • @jodie.lee earned the Innovative I badge. Thanks for sharing your ideas with the community! 💡
  • @Oscar Armas-luy received the January Spotlight badge for being our most active member in January. Way to go! 🏆
  • @Elizabeth O'Connor received the Clari Admin Certified badge. Congrats on earning your admin certification from Clari University! 🎓
  • @Michelle Kim received the Clari Coach badge. Thank you for joining the Clari Coaching Program and sharing your expertise with the community! 🍎

1 reply

Badge +2

I joined from my clari log in.  There were features our organization was requesting and wanted to see if others had the same requests.