What would you most like to ask other Clari/Align/Copilot/Groove users? Bonus points for sharing your answer to the same question!

• 2 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17
  • Community Manager
  • 444 replies

Everyone give a warm welcome to the new members who have joined us so far this month!

What would you most like to ask other Clari/Align/Copilot/Groove users? Bonus points for sharing your answer to the same question!

Tell us in the thread below! 👇

Hey New Members!

Welcome to the Clari Circle Community! @Nir Hollander @Jörg Schneider @Fiona Raymond @Debora Nunes. @Muhammad Majeed @Ruriko Matsuura @Tara Melcher @Will Stamatis @Olan Chancy @Mayara Clemonini @Ulrich Roth @Alex Ike @Taegen Clary @cefseafftealium @Janet Taylor Pruden @Kaley Smith @Phillip Pound @Elizabeth Duman @Brandon Spear @Catherine Cox @Leslie Nguyen @phani @Charmaine Chung @Rachel Wandishin @Beau Hodge @Beth Thompson @Grace Carter @Murilo Martins @Liz LeDoux Tajonar @Ali Grenier @Casey Godwin @Bridget Mueller @Silvia Marekova @Paula Morais @Helen Boffy @Cherilyn Tay @Giselle Lim @gverbist @Derrick Holder @Annesha Mondal @Julia Konrad @Simreena Singh @phoey @Mark Cattrone @Marco Hernandez 

New Members: Don’t forget to strong by posting or replying in your very first month in the community makes you eligible to be 1 of 2 winners of a $50 Amazon gift card and free Clari swag! So jump in and share you questions, what you learned this week, or just what’s on your mind with the community. Congratulations to @Michelle Kim and @Sunil Jung for winning last month’s drawing! Keep an eye out for a direct message from me with your prizes (most likely next week).

All Members: Come back and engage with your fellow community members for the chance to earn the Monthly Spotlight badge this month! Our top community contributor each month earns themself some nice gifts along with the badge.

Badge Winners

• @Oscar Armas-luy earned the February Spotlight badge for being our top engaged community member in February. Big BIG kudos, Oscar! 🏆🏆🏆
  • @Neesha Modi @Carol Cabezas and @Lee Enrile earned the Learning on Location badge for @Katrina Senour at our on-site Admin learning workshop at Clari HQ. Way to go! 💡
  • @Cameron McCann and @Vinay Srinivas earned the On Location Expert badge for acting as Subject Matter Experts from Clari at our in-person Admin workshop. You guys rock! 🌟
  • @Paula Morais earned the Onboarding I and Onboarding II badges. Speedy McLightfoot! 🚀
  • @Oscar Armas-luy also earned the Engaged II badge. Because when you’re Top Dog, why stop there, really? Congrats on an absolutely stellar month! 🐶

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Thank you! I guess I would want to ask Clari users what their biggest selling point of Clari over typical analytics within another BI tool (i.e. SFDC/CRMAnalytics, Tableau, Domo, etc).

Badge

Hi everyone, 

can someone please help me with my following question.

How can I filter my dashboards for more that two different Sales Territories?

Kind regards,

Ulrich

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Thank you! I guess I would want to ask Clari users what their biggest selling point of Clari over typical analytics within another BI tool (i.e. SFDC/CRMAnalytics, Tableau, Domo, etc).

This is a great question. For me there are 3 reasons:

#1 - I appreciate the pre-built, fit-for-purpose analytics that Clari has that support a strong revenue cadence. While many of them are replicable in BI tools, there is something to be said for having them out of the box with edge-cases and “gotchas” already addressed. 

#2 - It can be tricky (though not impossible) to get snapshot data and trends over time out of SFDC. Clari’s underlying data model makes it easy for me to go back in time or see how things change without having to do any engineering. 

#3 - Clari is a simpler way for teams to interface with SFDC and reporting. It is far easier for me to give teams access to a streamlined tool and tell them that’s their primary place to work than have users jump between SFDC and BI tools / reports. Helps with adoption. 

Hope that helped!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thanks for your question, @Elizabeth Duman — and your POV, @Oscar Armas-luy! When I welcome new members to our community at the end of this week, I’ll ask your question and see what others have to say too, Elizabeth.

@Ulrich Roth — to make sure I understand, is your Scope in the top left of your Dashboard not allowing you to see these two territories? I took a screenshot below, although your Scope will look different depending on what part(s) of the hierarchy you have permissions to view according to your CRM.

Badge

Hi Kenna, thanks for responding. Sorry, I did not mean the dashboard. I meant the Opportunities view. I have several Sales territories to look after at but only two filters for it available. See above 315389. I can add another one but this is this then. The background is that in general all data is filterable for me and I want to focus on my particular sales territories. Kind regards, Ulrich​

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thanks, @Ulrich Roth! Based on this, it looks like your organization has the filter for territories set up in a pretty specific way. I think I need to defer to your operation leads give the nuances of your Clari instance. They can help guide you as to how they expect you to use this filter vs. the Scope. I think your organization even has a process where you can open an internal case for this question.