What is the biggest change you’ve observed in the revenue space in the last few years? Are you predicting any big changes this year?

• 28 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +17
  • Community Manager
  • 444 replies

Everyone give a warm welcome to the new members who have joined us so far this month!

What is the biggest change you’ve observed in the revenue space in the last few years? Are you predicting any big changes this year?

Tell us in the thread below! 👇

Hey New Members!

Welcome to the Clari Circle Community! @Mina Swanson @Jazmine Rogers @Nagaraj S. @sonishar @Dave Reardon @Kit Grewal @Tierney Didier @Paula Karina Villar @Dayton Weems @benwanlessmenlo @lisajjohnson1 @Peter Leap @John Holinka @Salim Amoura @Luke Tyson @Katie Turner @Wisam Ibrahim @Jordan Berardy @dorothymo @Alex Carr @Kaitlin Trujillo @estoughton @Mario Barbaric @Mishel Naumoski @Abhishek Desai 

New Members: Don’t forget to strong by posting or replying in your very first month in the community makes you eligible to be 1 of 2 winners of a $50 Amazon gift card and free Clari swag! So jump in and share you questions, what you learned this week, or just what’s on your mind with the community. 

All Members: Come back and engage with your fellow community members for the chance to earn the Monthly Spotlight badge this month! Our top community contributor each month earns themself some nice gifts along with the badge.

Badge Winners

• @Oscar Armas-luy earned the Acclaimed I badge. Thanks for helping answer your fellow community member’s questions!
  • @Frederic Abitan earned the Onboarding 1 badge. Welcome to the The Clari Circle!

1 reply

Badge +2

In the past few years we’ve seen lots of ‘tech layoffs’ and vendor consolidations. I think one indicator that the markets heating back up is the IPO of Reddit. I think we will start to see more IPOs and ‘hiring freezes’ lift.

Best,

Ben Wanless