Weekly Welcome & Wrap-up

• 6 October 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17
  • Community Manager
  • 490 replies

As we continue to grow, it gets harder to keep track of all your fellow community members. Not to worry, I’m kicking off a weekly wrap up to make sure we all know who to welcome and who to congratulate on their achievements each week. Check out this week’s highlights below. 👇

New Members

A very warm welcome to all of you who joined us in the Clari Circle Community this week! There are almost 50 of you, so let’s test the tagging limits! Welcome to @Troy Tymchuk @Nabil El Hafiani @Amol Waychal @Thijs Goossens @Din Luthi @Pamela Badura @Samantha van Keulen  @Anita Srinivasan @David Sher @Madison Smith @László Márkus @Maria Doxakis @George Jouvin @Kelly Klaus @Jana Schneuwly @Mona Killingsworth @Nick Markham @Jason Seavey @Addison Smith @A.J. Morris @Debbie Higoy @Eoin Syron @Payal Singh @Gareth Hansford @Tyler Chaput @Jeff Sheldon @Jeanine Thrasher @Lisa Daly @Michael Gigante @Garret Nakama @David De Santis @John Christ @Katie Allio @Cameron Cappel @Hirofumi Yatsuzuka @Bill Yeung @Anthony Sims @Ali Raoufian @Gary Stephens @Andrew Stansell @Carly Bagg @Andrew Snyder @Uday Bodduna @Davita Strong @Irina Untila @Steve Rotter @Guy De Stefano @Laura Vancosky.

I’m curious to hear from all of you, if you could fast-forward to a year from now, what is one skill that you would like to be better at because of this community?

Badge Winners

• @Amol Waychal earned their Clari Admin Certification, getting off to a very strong start your first week here in the community! Congrats!
  • @Jeanine Thrasher, @shaldorsen, and @Bastian Stosic all earned their Onboarding II badges. Way to go!
  • Congrats to @Collin Rhea on earning the Acclaimed I badge. As usual, you rock! Keep answer questions to earn more Acclaimed badges.

You can learn more about how to earn badges (and ranks, and points!) here.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!