NEW Clari Circle Survey: We want to hear from you!

• 13 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17
  • Community Manager
  • 490 replies

As members of the community, you can help shape the future of the resources and topics that you find in the Clari Circle. We are committed to personalizing content that’s relevant to you. Help us learn a little more about your role by spending 1 minute on this survey. (All responses collected are anonymous!)

2 replies

Badge

I love the “Starred Deals” feature in the application. But I can only see the deals that I’ve Starred - I can’t see those of my RVPs, nor that of their downline teams. It would be great to have column views beside each other where I can see the deals that I have starred and whether or not those deals are starred by them as well. This would be especially helpful as the quarter progressing so I can match views to see if they are either Starring or Unstarring to understand which Opportunities are responsible for the change in forecast. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @Kevin Homer! I would highly recommend checking our our ideas area, and upvoting the ideas that other community members have submitted on starred deals to share your feedback with our Product team.