Skip to main content

Monthly Prize Winners

• 1 June 2024
  • 0 replies

Welcome to the Clari Circle Community!

A very warm welcome to all the new members who joined us this week: @Katie Grant @Patrick Roberts @VictorNaess @Gavin Lawrence @Jake McMahon @Zeke Becerra @Josh Feller @Patrick Lopez @dvarnanyroad @Seba Camara @Prashant Jaiswal @Maik Erler @Oli Bowden @larnell1 @Derek Lingel @Lucy Law @Emily Alberts @Megan Brenneman @roykfir @Carolina Andrade

Monthly Drawing Winners

Every month, 2 new members who posted or replied at least once have a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card and some free Clari Swag. A well-deserved congrats to @Jim Berry and @drewkeenan, who are this month’s winners! Keep an eye out for a direct message from me with your prizes next week.

Every month, our Monthly Spotlight goes to our top community contributor. This includes some prizes and a nice new badge. Congrats to @ab123 for being our top community member in May! Keep an eye out for a direct message from me with your prizes next week.

Badge Winners This Week

• @drewkeenan, @jsmac8218  and @amber-victoria earned the Onboarding I badge. Welcome to our community! 👋
  • @drewkeenan, @jsmac8218, @amber-victoria, and @Simon Houchen all earned the Onboarding II badge as well! 🔥🔥🔥
  • @Simon Houchen also earned the Onboarding III badge. 🚀

0 replies

Be the first to reply!