If you could fast-forward to a year from now, what is one skill that you would like to be better at because of this community?

• 23 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17
  • Community Manager
  • 444 replies

Everyone give a warm welcome to the new members who have joined us so far this month!

If you could fast-forward to a year from now, what is one skill that you would like to be better at because of this community? 

Tell us in the thread below! 👇

Hey New Members!

Welcome to the Clari Circle Community! @TJ Bushey @Alex Ferrario @Daniele Petrelli @Tania Puri @Sunil Jung @coreyskydog @Kyle Braithwaite @Vesali Ellango @Eric GATRIO @Cornel Prabhu @Samantha Harrison @Valter Teixeira @Ryland King @Richard Rocca @Ryan Goodine @Ashley Landreth @Megha RAZDAN @Jared Knorr @blazinbull @Lucus Olson @Eddie Ramirez @Diego Tarin @Austin Dunn @Nicole Choi @parkerhaber @Stephen Harris @Justin Pihony @Patrick McPartlin @Omar El-Sherbini @Clement Le Pallec @Andrew Farrugia @Jerry Fenerty @Saurabh Singh @admvanriesen 

New Members: Don’t forget to strong by posting or replying in your very first month in the community makes you eligible to be 1 of 2 winners of a $50 Amazon gift card and free Clari swag! So jump in and share you questions, what you learned this week, or just what’s on your mind with the community.

All Members: Come back and engage with your fellow community members for the chance to earn the Monthly Spotlight badge this month! Our top community contributor each month earns themself some nice gifts along with the badge.

Badge Winners

• @parkerhaber @Michelle Kim @Mark Craddock @Alex Ferrario and @Ryland King all earned the Onboarding II badge. Way to start off strong! 🚀
  • @Alex Ferrario @Mark Craddock @Oscar Armas-luy and @Michelle Kim also earned the Onboarding III badge. What a week! 🏆
  • @Tpang won the Acclaimed I badge. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with the rest of the community! 🤓

Kenna Valdez, Manager, Customer Community, Clari

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Thanks for the tag Kenna! 

I would love to better organize my Clari instance because of this community. We’ve got saved views overload now and are well over-do for a clean-up, but I’d like to be strategic about it to make sure I am driving the right focus and maximizing the value of the tool!

Badge

I’d like to progressively transition to SaaS based KPI across the platform. Example: Net Booking, Churn, etc. We are in transition from License selling (Perpetual or Subscription) to SaaS. 
Today we are starting with New Business and Renewals management / forecasting. A journey ahead. Also finding a way to introduce the CSM framework inside Clari

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

This is super valid, @Eric GATRIO. The Clari blog has a couple of articles on this both general and more focused that I really like, just as a starting point: 

1. Sales Metrics and KPIs Every Revenue Leader Should Track
  2. 9 Sales Forecasting Metrics Sales Teams Need to Track and Report
  3. Top Sales Metrics to Identify At-Risk Deals
  4. 3 Powerful Metrics to Boost Your Revenue Confidence