How do you measure the effectiveness of your revenue generation efforts beyond just monetary gains?

• 5 April 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17
  • Community Manager
  • 470 replies

Everyone give a warm welcome to the new members who have joined us so far this month!

How do you measure the effectiveness of your revenue generation efforts beyond just monetary gains?

I’m curious to hear how you’re all measuring success. What are the metrics that matter, and how did you come to decide that those metrics matter the most? Tell me about it in the thread below! 👇

Hey New Members!

Welcome to the Clari Circle Community! @Mike ROGERS @Jen Horsfield @Bella Stern @Nam Kern Kwon @Doug Scott @Barak Shifris @denise.dodge @Jonathan Woydziak @SanR @stephanie.booker @Kelly Will @Scott Gee @Daniel Hubrich @Bronson Taylor @Preet Grewal @Meagan Lloyd @Yoricddk @eferguson17 @Lior Tagor @Kevin MacNaughton @pmc1982 @Dave Coduto @Connor Rosenstein @Ben Burns @Sandra Gil @Sheila Le @Hannah McDaniel @Michael Guerra @Silvia Parrado @deepa.rao @Amogh G M @Hila Friman @Matt Cordaro @Nina Maswadeh @Kevin Gordon @Luisa Ruiz 

New Members: Don’t forget to strong by posting or replying in your very first month in the community makes you eligible to be 1 of 2 winners of a $50 Amazon gift card and free Clari swag! So jump in and share you questions, what you learned this week, or just what’s on your mind with the community. 

Congratulations to @harshu2827 and @Victoria Pacheco, who won our drawing for the month of March! Keep an eye out for a direct message from me next week to claim your prizes.

All Members: Come back and engage with your fellow community members for the chance to earn the Monthly Spotlight badge this month! Our top community contributor each month earns themself some nice gifts along with the badge.

Big kudos to @Elizabeth Duman for earning the March Spotlight badge! Keep your eye out for a direct message from me next week to claim your prizes.

Badge Winners

• @WendyCCaputo @Connor Rosenstein and @Nathan Bourette all earned the Learning on Location badge in Boston this week. Way to go! ⭐
  • @Katy Bayless earned the On Location Expert badge as well. You’re the best! 👍
  • @Katrina Senour earned the Social 1 badge. Keep it up! 🔥
  • @benwanlessmenlo earned the Onboarding 1 badge. Welcome! 👋
  • @Michael Look earned the Onboarding II badge. Way to start of strong! 🚀

0 replies

Be the first to reply!