Skip to main content

Hello new community members, and congrats to last month's prize winners!

• 12 July 2024
  • 0 replies

Let’s give a warm welcome to everyone who joined our community over the past two weeks. Welcome to the Clari Circle Community! @Dominik Dilger @Alyssa @Robert Forish @drewelston @David Estko @Katie Warren @hhuynh @Zachary Bennett @Sanoj Elayidom @Fred Cartwright @Mike Lohman @Rpabot_sso @dazglanville @amayra @Mohammed Anwar @Greg Rosengarten @Robin Albarran @Haruki Otani @April Larsen @PaulineHubert @David Nath @SRISH KULKARNI @Jack Lister @Mike Argo @Katie Schratz @Vinay S @Mark Shepherd @Ryan Murano @William Lauffer @RegiJose16 @Kyle Richter @Alex Walsh @Ellen Clabaugh @Taylor O'Boyle @cbking2 @Christoph Rohner @Sean Song @Jason Tompkins @Yami Alonso-Suchocki 

New Members: Don’t forget to strong by posting or replying in your very first month in the community makes you eligible to be 1 of 2 winners of a $50 Amazon gift card and free Clari swag! So jump in and share you questions, what you learned this week, or just what’s on your mind with the community. Congratulations to @Jenna Esterson and @Matt Vegliante for winning our drawing in June! Keep an eye out for a direct message from me with your prizes next week.

All Members: Come back and engage with your fellow community members for the chance to earn the Monthly Spotlight badge this month! Our top community contributor each month earns themself some nice gifts along with the badge. Congratulations to @ab123 for winning last month! Keep an eye out from me for a direct message with your prizes next week.

Badge Winners

1. @amber-victoria earned the Social I badge. Learn more about Amber’s Summer Cadence Q3 Cohort here.
  2. @RegiJose16 earned the Onboarding I badge. Welcome to the community!
  3. @Shaundra Toy @Stephanie Pisani @hrobinette @William Lauffer @RegiJose16 and @cbking2 earned the Onboarding II badge. Way to start off strong!
  4. @amber-victoria also earned the Engaged I badge. Thanks for supporting your fellow community members!
  5. @ab123 earned the June Spotlight badge for being our top community member last month. Congratulations!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!