Skip to main content

Event Recap: Copilot (formerly Wingman) for AMs & CSMs

• 20 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi!

We just wrapped up a session in which I talked about how post-sales teams (i.e. CSMs, AMs) can use Copilot (formerly Wingman). I talked about how these teams can:

1. Gain context about your customers with Copilot (formerly Wingman) using Universal Search and Account View

2. Have better customer conversations with Copilot (formerly Wingman) by getting better context before a call with a customer using bookmarks, topics, battlecards, and slack actions

3. Share your customer’s voice with Copilot (formerly Wingman) using Call Sharing and Gametapes

You can check out the recording below! I’ve also attached the slide deck from our session, which includes links to some additional resources to support you.

Finally, you can check out @DavidOgborn post on Battlecards and Topics for some more great tips on how to use these features!

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

@Lauren Farrell - thought this may be useful for you to check out!

Userlevel 3

@Harris Middel @Tyler Stetson @Benjamin Chau 
Hey Harris! Here was a recent use case webinar the team ran around Copilot (formerly Wingman). Thought you might be interested as a preparation for the future demo with Tyler.