Clari University

• 11 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi Clari Community! I am excited about jumping in and learning about Clari. I have self nominated myself to be the Clari Subject Matter Expert as this product request came from our Sales Team with no true direction once we got it. As a new member to our Analytics team, and hearing from my AVPs that they would love more help utilizing Clari, I offered to dive in and take charge. I am wondering what some Clari University courses you took that you felt were great resources as you learned Clari and what takeaways you got from each course. 

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Elizabeth Duman 

Welcome to the Community. 
I joined Clari about 8 months ago and here are the courses I started with:

Also,

We could set up a cohort for you to be a part of if you others are interested

Check out our Clari Coaching program. I have someone in mind who might be a good coach, guide and mentor for you. Let me know what you think.

-Wilder

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Thank you @Scott K Wilder! Those are great places to start and I will take a look. I appreciate the quick response, as well 

I am interested in the Clari Coaching Program. That sounds like an amazing opportunity to grow.  I followed the link and submitted an application as a mentor.  

Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Elizabeth Duman 

It would be great to have you in the Clari Coaching program. Can you go to this page and fill out the form so we can get you started in the Clari Coaching program.