What's your "words per minute"? (when you're listening, not typing)

• 17 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Did you know that we listen at 125-250 words per minute, but think at 1000-3000 words per minute? When we are on a discovery call or a demo and the customer is dropping golden nuggets of information, we hear and process it much slower than the reply that is already being formulated in our brain. We miss stuff.

CI tools are rife these days and most of the capabilities are table stakes. For Clari Copilot customers, there are 3 main differences: 

• Being able to bookmark important moments in a call to go back to, making sure we are intently listening to the customer. 
  • Having calls in Clari, meeting them where they work and being able to inspect the insights from conversations against revenue data. 
  • *Whispers* - it’s better value for money.

I’ll walk you through it in this short video that I recorded.

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

As a Rev Ops user, I have found it tremendously valuable to listen to CoPilot recordings on 2X. I’m used to listening to audio-books and videos at that speed and I get through a lot more calls this way. 

I love the highlights, search, and AI features which help me know when to slow down to 1X and pay particular attention to what is being said. I also find that reading along can boost my comprehension at 2X. These features have helped me be a lot more productive and closer to the customer and the field!