Maslow's Hierarchy of Running Revenue

• 26 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

Looking to fully optimize the Clari platform but don’t know where to start? Chances are you’re already a third of the way there!

I like to look at the full optimization of Clari as a triangle. At the base we have opportunity management and forecasting via Inspect and Forecast. More often than not, your teams are already heavily engaged with this area of the product - likely submitting weekly forecast numbers and updating each opportunity line item as deals progress.

Analyze is where teams start to feel overwhelmed. I consistently hear “I don’t know where to start!” or “I feel like I have a Ferrari and I’m driving it like a Ford!” (no offense to any fellow Ford drivers out there...)

Utilizing our robust analytics capabilities doesn’t have to feel overwhelming!

• Are you a Sales Rep? Start by using Flow to gain insight into Idle pipeline.
  • Are you a Manager? Open up Funnel to gain insight into whether specific Reps have a pattern of losing deals at a certain point in the sales cycle.
  • Are you an Executive? Refer to Pulse for a North Star guide into where your quarter looks like it’s going to land.

Once you have an idea of the insights you want consistent visibility into, just create a saved view and then pin that view to a Dashboard. The next time you log in, you can then refer to your Dashboard as a landing page for all of the insights you’ve curated without needing to go anywhere else in the platform!

Boom - full Clari optimization!

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

🚀 Wow, what an amazing breakdown! This guide to optimizing Clari is packed with invaluable tips and insights for maximizing productivity and results.  Pure GOLD @Katy Bayless