​​​​​​​What are your go-to resources (i.e. newsletters, podcasts, journals, communities) to up-level yourself?

• 15 March 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17
  • Community Manager
  • 444 replies

Everyone give a warm welcome to the new members who have joined us so far this month!

In @Oscar Armas-luy’s recent Fireside Chat, he talked about the resources he likes to use to up-level, including the Wall Street Journal, Paul Stanek’s Substack, SIA’s (Staffing Industry Association) newsletter, and the Clari Circle itself. It made me curious:

What are your go-to resources (i.e. newsletters, podcasts, journals, communities) to up-level yourself?

Tell us in the thread below! 👇

Hey New Members!

Welcome to the Clari Circle Community! @James Pesaturo @Christopher Dehnen @James Bernath @Jamie Kurtz @Evan Johnson @Basak Watt @Amanda Jaramillo @Dino Nuguid @ziris @Andrea Masaschi @Joshua Holley @Patrick Doran @Jorge Pradilla @Chris Braney @Matt Guenther @Victoria Pacheco @Daniel Sweeney @Brett Smith @k1rkatw0rk @Dion Lombard @Benedikt Erdmann @Bruno Ferreira @Tom Crawford @Jeff Laporta @Ashish Dhawan @Torrey Wogen @Niloofar Ghamari @Jacob Leisher @Beth Platt @Savannah Deaver @Steven Haug @Mike Amboian @William Craven @Joey Fung @Yuanying Huang @Gabriel Beer @ReneeO @David Little @Nicole Jameson @dbarwacz @mr123 @David Swander @seanlanebeacongtm 

New Members: Don’t forget to strong by posting or replying in your very first month in the community makes you eligible to be 1 of 2 winners of a $50 Amazon gift card and free Clari swag! So jump in and share you questions, what you learned this week, or just what’s on your mind with the community. 

All Members: Come back and engage with your fellow community members for the chance to earn the Monthly Spotlight badge this month! Our top community contributor each month earns themself some nice gifts along with the badge.

Badge Winners

• @Elizabeth Duman and @Conor Nolen earned the Onboarding I badge. Hello and welcome! 👋
  • @Justin Truong and @Elizabeth Duman earned the Onboarding II and Onboarding III badges. Thank you for jumping right in to share your questions and ideas with us! 🤝
  • @Conor Nolen earned the Social I badge. Thrilled to see you again, Conor! 🗣
  • @seanlanebeacongtm earned the Clari Coach and Inner Circle badges. You can find Sean and the other Clari Coaches in our Clari Coach Directory, and learn more about the Clari Coaching Program in his recent Fireside Chat! 💡

0 replies

Be the first to reply!