How do I merge my community profiles?

• 13 October 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17
  • Community Manager
  • 470 replies

If you move on from one company or join another, then you might find yourself without access to the email you once used to login to our community. When you login to community with a new email, it will create a new account — but that profile may be missing your profile picture, points, badges, and historical activity (i.e. posts, replies, ideas, likes), and we can’t have that!

Not to worry. We can consolidate your profiles by applying your new email to your original community profile, but it’s important that we do so as soon as possible.

What to do if you join a new company that is not a Clari customer…

Login using Default Authentication and send an email community@clari.com or direct message Kenna Valdez ASAP to consolidate your new profile with your original one.

What to do if you join a new company that is a Clari customer…

Login with SSO and send an email community@clari.com or direct message Kenna Valdez ASAP to consolidate your profiles.

What to do if you need to login with a personal email... 

Login using Default Authentication and send an email community@clari.com or direct message Kenna Valdez ASAP to consolidate your new profile with your original one.

In any of the scenarios above, please be prepared to confirm the email address associated with your original profile.

This topic has been closed for comments