What is your biggest value-selling point for Clari over typical analytics within another BI tool?

• 8 March 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17
  • Community Manager
  • 444 replies

Everyone give a warm welcome to the new members who have joined us so far this month!

Our question this week comes courtesy of @Elizabeth DumanIf you would like to get your question featured in our weekly welcome post, just drop your question in this thread.

What is your biggest value-selling point for Clari over typical analytics within another BI tool (i.e. SFDC/CRM Analytics, Tableau, Domo, etc)?

It can be so crucial to get buy-in from leadership (i.e. your exec sponsor), and articulating value is a huge part of that. Share your thoughts in the thread below! 👇

Hey New Members!

Welcome to the Clari Circle Community! @Vivek Chandrakant Mistry @Sean Sweeney @Arvin Zatulovsky @Mallorie Ihnat @Kiesha Steinbach @Noka Reyes @Pearce Alexander @Christy Coleman @Eyal Cohen @Pratik Nayak @Dominick Pelusi @Kushal Savla @Jay Hoffman @Maria Kovashikawa @Dagny McConnell @Serrina Aguirre @Georges Khalil @Arpan Pal @Michelle Campanella @Olivia Sherck @Steve Dobberowsky @Alicia Fronczak @Joseph Cosby-Johnson @Kristin Houghtaling @Neal Catig @Cathal Griffin @Jack Hyer @Tyler Flinders @mwhipps @Susan Ferguson ​@Kathlyn @Jake Larman @passalos @Summer Body @Cajy Musson @cyberguy 

New Members: Don’t forget to strong by posting or replying in your very first month in the community makes you eligible to be 1 of 2 winners of a $50 Amazon gift card and free Clari swag! So jump in and share you questions, what you learned this week, or just what’s on your mind with the community. 

All Members: Come back and engage with your fellow community members for the chance to earn the Monthly Spotlight badge this month! Our top community contributor each month earns themself some nice gifts along with the badge.

Badge Winners

• @Andy Byrne earned the Social III badge! Have you read his RISE UP newsletter? Check out the Andy Byrne tag for more.
  • @passalos earned the Onboarding I badge. Starting off strong! Congratulations.
  • @Elizabeth Duman , @Ulrich Roth, and @Benjamin Roach earned the Onboarding II badge. Keep it up! 🚀
  • @Benjamin Roach also earned the Onboarding III badge. We’re so glad you’re here, Benjamin! 🌟

0 replies

Be the first to reply!