How can I get help?

• 22 March 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17
  • Community Manager
  • 444 replies

Hey there! That’s a great question.

Sometimes it can be difficult finding the right place for the right information, but that’s why we’re here. If you ever have a question, an idea, or can’t seem to find the right resource, just share that here by clicking Create a Topic in the top right corner. From there, you can ask a question, pose a thought or idea, and even get pointed to the right article just by typing!

What if I need to submit a support ticket?

Easy peasy! On the main navigation bar at the very top of the community, it says Support. That will lead you to the support portal where you get to submit your ticket to our support team. From there, your conversation will continue in that portal and within your email, so keep an eye out.

What if I’m looking for a help article?

If you thought submitting a ticket was easy, then hold onto your seats! In order to find a helpful article, begin typing in the search bar on the homepage, OR click on Create Topic and start typing. Related information (i.e. community posts, knowledge base articles, university courses) will surface and you can head straight to them!

Don’t see what you need? Post your question so the community can respond.

What if I’m looking for Clari University?

We love that you want to learn more about Clari! Just click Learning at the top of the community to find links to both Clari University and the Knowledge Base.

Hopefully, this walk through helped you find exactly what you needed. If not, don’t hesitate to DM me directly or email us at community@clari.com. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!