Have you explored any new channels or partnerships to diversify your revenue sources?

• 12 April 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17
  • Community Manager
  • 460 replies

Everyone give a warm welcome to the new members who have joined us so far this month!

Have you explored any new channels or partnerships to diversify your revenue sources? How did you identify the best channel or partnership(s)? Anything that went really well or that you learned you could have done differently for better results?

I’m curious to hear how you’re all measuring success. What are the metrics that matter, and how did you come to decide that those metrics matter the most? Tell me about it in the thread below! 👇

Hey New Members!

Welcome to the Clari Circle Community! @Nabin Shoukath Ali @Chisato Otake @Karen Tan @Lizy Thomson @Philippe de Gaalon @Carlos Martins @Nathan.lutz @Steven Doyle @Allie Steele @sdiehl @Adam Nassar @ahd ta @Trevor Krieg @Lotty Oakford @Jarod Herman @Tim Brown @Alfonso Alvarado @CIO_Main_Street.com @Mario Castro @Ari Henck @Jonathan Keith @Gina Estrada @Odile Rouxel @mlemoine @rahusing @Matthew Herlihy 

New Members: Don’t forget to strong by posting or replying in your very first month in the community makes you eligible to be 1 of 2 winners of a $50 Amazon gift card and free Clari swag! So jump in and share you questions, what you learned this week, or just what’s on your mind with the community. 

All Members: Come back and engage with your fellow community members for the chance to earn the Monthly Spotlight badge this month! Our top community contributor each month earns themself some nice gifts along with the badge.

Badge Winners

• @Chisato Otake and @Dave Coduto earned the Onboarding I badge. You’re off to a great start! 🚀
  • @Chantal Banton earned the Social 1 badge and the Innovator 1 badge. Thank you for sharing your ideas with the community! 💡
  • @Katrina Senour earned the Social II badge. We appreciate you sharing your learnings and tips! 🤓

0 replies

Be the first to reply!