Solved

Team Structure - What is your team structure

• 6 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Question of the week. I am relatively new to the Revenue space, although I worked at HubSpot and Adobe. But the industry has evolved in the last two years - so I am interested in learning how your teams are structured and who are the key stakeholders (job titles) using Clari’s products.

@mention me when you post so I can learn asap.

Wilder

icon

Best answer by Collin Rhea 14 June 2023, 20:27

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

We have a combined Sales Operations & Enablement team comprised of 3 main pillars:

• Traditional Ops: front line support, deal desk, forecasting process, Opportunity management, hygiene, etc  « this is where Clari sits for us
  • Traditional Enablement: onboarding, ongoing education, LMS platform, deal process / methodology, coaching
  • Effectiveness: the confluence of Systems + Process to make reps as effective as possible, admin of outbounding tools (SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, Highspot, CI), designing role-specific dashboards and day-in-the-life process flows

Our key Clari stakeholders are the lead for our Ops pod (who is responsible for Bookings data quality, reporting and the weekly Forecasting process), our Leadership team (Execs, business line GMs, etc.) and our Sales Managers (for designing saved views and dashboards to use with their team). But we really only have 2 or 3 people doing much admin in Clari, the rest are just users.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

@Collin Rhea This is really helpful especially for me -- who just joined Clari and is newish to the space. Great to read about the three pillars. (That would make a great slide : ). Thank you for sharing.