What changes have you observed in the revenue space last year? Are you predicting any big changes this year?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17
  • Community Manager
  • 511 replies

Everyone give a warm welcome to the new members who have joined us so far this month!

What changes have you observed in the revenue space last year? Are you predicting any big changes this year?

Tell us in the thread below! 👇

Hey New Members!

Welcome to the Clari Circle Community! @William Gillis @Dean Ordzowialy @Brigette Sjoboen @Mayank Agarwal @Glaucia Christina de Matos @Adam Broering @Adi Yehuda Faians @Moira Welch @Annika Kallestad @Brian Maher @Angela McKay @Conor Fraher @Mark Rabinowitz @Ronald Crocco @Ali Carpenter @Sebastian Duda @Billy Jacobs @Jim Berry @Kelly Dutton @Joe Roper 

New Members: Don’t forget to strong by posting or replying in your very first month in the community makes you eligible to be 1 of 2 winners of a $50 Amazon gift card and free Clari swag! So jump in and share you questions, what you learned this week, or just what’s on your mind with the community. Shoutout to @JillEaslick and @Glaucia Christina de Matos for winning last month’s drawing! Keep an eye out for a direct message from me to collect your prizes.

All Members: Come back and engage with your fellow community members for the chance to earn the Monthly Spotlight badge this month! Our top community contributor each month earns themself some nice gifts along with the badge. Congrats to @Oscar Armas-luy on earning the top spot last month! Keep an eye out for a message from me to collect your prizes.

Badge Winners

• @Oscar Armas-luy earned the April Spotlight badge for being our most active member in the community last month. Keep an eye out for a direct message from me to collect your prizes!
  • @mbissani @VladKhazanovich @Annika Kallestad @Jim Berry and @Will Patterson earned the Onboarding II badge. We’re so happy to see you jumping into the conversation!
  • @Eileen Chen @mbissani @Annika Kallestad @Jim Berry earned the Onboarding III badge. Thanks again for sharing your feedback with us!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!