Question

What is one main stress in your role as an admin and why?

• 10 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I find myself constantly taking on too much, which ends up making me burn out much quicker than expected. As we get into a slower time of year with summer approaching, what are some things that stress you out, and what have you learned has helped with it?

**if you see someone has the same stress point, share some helpful tips and tricks with them!

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Having to explain to other users they do not have share rights and using the Saved View Management to share views/dashboards. Do we have a solution for this in the near future? I understand not being able to share with roles but others users should be allowed to share with other users. Let me know if anyone has found a way to accommodate for this. Thank you! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

^LOVE THIS, Tea! Im gonna get some eyes on this for you! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

@Tea @Katie_Ray Such a good call out and question! The team is working on some improvements to how Saved Views work across all of Clari, and as part of that effort, they 100% want to improve the sharing capabilities! (ps: we are looking to introduce a new feature request portal soon!) 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Thanks, Jessica! @Tea- we will keep you aware of any upcoming changes through the product updates. You can find those updates at the top left on the nav bar under “updates”. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Usage information is not easy to get. As an admin, I want to be able to track adoption of new capabilities/dashboards and right now I need to reach out to customer success for this. Would be great if we could do analysis on features and dashboard usage by user/role/geography.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Great point, Yifat! I’ll be passing this info along (: